Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Winter

Winter began on 21st December and it snowed for a night, the night where I was asleep while everyone went out to take pictures. But it snowed again last Wednesday and Friday! Got so excited when I saw someone's fb status and in the process of running outside, I hit my knee against the table. And proceeded banging on Ryan's door.

Finally after 21 years, I witnessed snow for the very first time. And couldn't stop staring outside my window the whole night. Was too beautiful to be true!

No one was outside so we took some pictures and ran in again.


Heavier on Friday though, I was sleeping when I heard commotion outside my window at 5am. Got called out to play and this time it was a different level! The whole place was filled with thick snow and the snowball fights began. We even built a snowman :D

Too elated!

Realised my clothes weren't thick enough for the cold and went in to change before heading out again!

Got hit by snowballs by this ass several times! Argh
Snowball fights!
When there's no snowflake dessert, you eat real snow with maple syrup. Tasted pretty good!

6am at Wendy and Leewee's place
Hi Mr Frosty!

Group effort for the snowman!

Went back to sleep and came out in the afternoon for more pictures!


My court






Snowball fight, anyone?
Tobogganing!
Whole new level: SnowBLOCK fights!
Was having the time of the month so movement was restricted. Didn't enjoyed much and decided to head out on Sunday with Ryan to play again. Lol. But there was not much snow left this time.

Ryan tobogganing the superman style
Too beautiful to be true
Making a snow angel
Snow really brings out the kid in me!






Culprit trynna wake Han Pin up; failed
And Jasmine too; failed.

Took some videos of us tobogganing too! Ahahaha watch to see my fall in the first video.




Was worried that I couldn't experience snow while in UK cause they say it rarely snows here but now even London is snowing. I guess times have changed. I can go back to Malaysia with no regrets now hehehe. Despite the negative temperature, I really wish snow would last as long as possible. It's like living in winter wonderland. Or maybe I should go live in Antartica. This is one part of experiences in UK I'll definitely miss when I head home. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment