Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cheat week!

After the snowing week, it's down to heavy rain and massive wind! As if drenched flats isn't the worse thing on earth already, I have to cope with avoiding being blown away and looking like a ruffled feathered bird by the time I reach class! Ughhhh.

Haven't done a picture post in a while now, so here goes.

First things first, finally got my fringe cut after 2 years having my hair flipped, the signature move ;) I've to admit I look much younger now. :D


Christy cooked dinner for Yvonne's belated birthday celebration last Tuesday. Assam fish, fried spring rolls, roast chicken and Serene made cheesy broccoli. I made sure I kept my portion small though! Wouldn't wanna side track from my diet.

First online grocery shopping with the boys
Favourite honey waffles with berries and almond milk apart from toast for bfast
Typical lunch
A rare treat for teatime, only 1/4cup of hot choc!

While it was snowing..
I miss the snow already :(

A reward for doing well for AMA assignment and FM exam..

together with a shopping spree..only to find out afterwards my Audit marks was a disappointment :(
Made pork loin simmered in white wine and caramelized apples and onions for dinner
OOTD with my new leather jacket from Zara. Previous one from New Look ripped wtf. :(
Finally had Japanese after 4 months at Obento!
Celebrated Yvonne's birthday together with new friends, the future lawyers at Oceana. These people must be really stressed during the weekdays cause they party hard during the weekends! The minute I put down my glass, someone else was buying me a drink already. It was a great night talking to new people :)

Pre-drinking at Yench's
With Szen
With Christy, my gila housemate! :P
With Ken and Yvonne
Ken fighting for the champagne
Happy birthday girl with the champagne
Someone whose fairness that can compete with mine!
Cheat day: Han Pin whipped up a storm for Jasmine's sisters who came to visit.
Made pan mee last Sunday for the very first time
Forgot to add poached egg and spring onions. Too busy preparing for 10!

CNY's next week and it's the first time not celebrating it with the family. Reunion dinners, house hopping for angpows and gambling session, the cookies, etc. Envious of those coursemates who're heading back while I'll be here probably rushing my Audit assignment :(




0 comments:

Post a Comment