Wednesday, August 7, 2013

So long!

It's been a good 10 months here in UK. Seems like just yesterday that I just arrived and started adapting to life here and before I know it, I'm departing this country already. Definitely with no doubt I'm gonna miss this place and all the people here, the lifestyle, weather and etc. From classes to partying, traveling, experiencing new things, I'm actually getting emotional reminiscing about these.

The fun times having pot luck sessions with friends on every other occasion makes me sad looking at the empty kitchen now. And I have my parents to thank for this wonderful opportunity. Fun's up, time to head home where reality beckons. A new chapter of life lies ahead of me now. Wonder what's on store for me in the career world!

Can't wait to see everyone back at home especially my family. I'll be back in this amazing country some day again.

Cheers!

1 comment: